Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Random Car Wednesday: 1967 Ford Mustang

I'm sure I've already recounted the basic history of the Ford Mustang several times in previous RCW posts, so let's get a bit more specific for today's pony car. This is a 1967 Ford Mustang. Styling was newly-refreshed for that year, although it was a fairly mild update. This particular car has the tried-and-true 289 V8, and sporty "clutchfork" rims. I typically prefer the looks of the fastback over the coupe or convertible, but on this car I don't mind. It's a complementary shade of blue, and the proportions all work together nicely. The exemplary condition suggests that this car isn't a driven-everyday workhorse, but I see it around regularly enough to know that it gets driven and enjoyed. Hopefully you enjoy it, too.

1967 Ford Mustang





No comments:

Post a Comment