Thursday, September 8, 2011

The First Post

I suppose I have to start somewhere, and this seems like as good a place as any. So here goes. My name is James Craig, and I've loved cars for as long as I can remember. The goal I'm trying to achieve with this blog is simple. I want to share my automotive passion with the rest of the world.

This site will be filled with my own humble opinions, littered with occasional bits of factual news, and sometimes just pictures. If it's up to the minute auto reports you're looking for, you may be disappointed. But if you want some light hearted opinions about the auto world, you've come to the right place.

Basically, I want this site to reflect my various interests. So in addition to cars, don't be surprised to see the occasional aircraft, boat, or train. It can happen. As long as it's got an engine, it's got a spot on this blog. My home in Texas provides me with plenty of unique machines to experience, so variety is something you'll find plenty of. Whatever your tastes, I'm sure you'll find something that interests you.

Most of all, I want this blog to be fun. I want anyone who comes across it to enjoy it. Keep in mind that this is all mostly opinions and thoughts. I simply want to share the wonderful world of automobiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment